According to the late Steve Jobs, Apple don’t sell computers but what they can do for you! He said don’t sell a product, sell the dream! So likewise I’m not trying to sell you health, fitness, a conference or even a “Sustained Healthy Lifestyle”. Instead, I’m selling what you can do with it or if you prefer, what it can do for you!
So what can a “Sustained Healthy Lifestyle” do for you?
Not sure why but when I ask that question, I always think of the Monty Python movie “Life of Brian” and the scene where they ask “What did the Romans ever do for us?” Well here’s 10 things I can think of straight away:
- You can significantly increase your life expectancy; the amount of time you have left!
- More importantly, you can significantly improve the quality of your life, for the rest of your life!
- You can ease into the best shape of your life and it doesn’t matter how old you are, how heavy you are or how active you are today!
- You’ll feel fitter, stronger, more energetic and yes faster if that is important to you.
- You’ll feel sharper, smarter and more creative than you have been for a long time.
- You’ll feel and maybe even look younger, as your biological clock slows down, while your chronological clock keeps ticking away.
- You’ll lose weight the right way, gradually and progressively and importantly from a health perspective, you’ll lose a few sizes off your waist.
- You’ll be able to do some things you thought you’d never be able to do again.
- You’ll be able to play with your grand-kids for much longer than you ever thought possible.
- Overall, you’re going to feel so much better and you’re going to like the way you feel, a lot!
Developing a “Sustained Healthy Lifestyle” for everyone, is one of the key elements of the Well Being & Lifestyle Conference in The Davy Group, 49 Dawson Street, Dublin 2 on 30th November.
Early Bird Pricing
You can sign up straight away and take advantage of early bird pricing until the end of August. To do so click here.
As an added incentive to take action, I’ll send all “early birds” a signed copy of my best selling book The eXercise Factor. It shows you how to “Ease into the best shape of your life regardless of your age, weight or current fitness level” and it will give you a good sense of what I mean by a “Sustained Healthy Lifestyle for Everyone”.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss the conference over a cup of coffee, call me on 086.456.9502, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply message me here on LinkedIn.
My Motto: “You don’t have to be fit and healthy to start, but you do have to start to be fit and healthy.”
Jim Kirwan: Author, Speaker, Coach, Consultant and now Conference Host.