Helping Organizations Optimize Employee and Organization Performance
Wellbeing Workshops That Work for Managers and HR Executives
- FIT-MGR “Managers On The Move” – Project based approach to their own wellbeing journey. Managers can then set the example for their team by weaving wellbeing initiatives into the performance management process.
- FIT-HRM “HR Managers On The Move” – Project based approach to own wellbeing journey and a company wide approach weaving wellbeing into performance management process.
International Keynote Speaker
- Keynote 1 “Your New Lifestyle Mission”: Designed to educate, motivate and inspire your team to be their best self by developing a fit and healthy lifestyle they can sustain for the rest of their lives.
- Keynote 2 “FITCEO Optimum Performance”: This was the title of Ireland’s fist strategic wellbeing conference held in Dublin in November 2017. Go to www.ynlm.ie for more details.
Executive Health Coaching
- Progressive, realistic and challenging coaching projects for executives, typically for 3/4 months, which produce measurable results for both participants and organizations.
- Develop effective employee and organization wellbeing strategies.
Helping Individuals Optimize Quality Time
- Coaching Projects
- Progressive, realistic and challenging projects, typically for 3/4 months.
- Achieve measurable results which increase your life expectancy, but more importantly, improve the quality of your life by developing a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
- Primary focus on exercise and moving throughout the day – often through walking, walk to run [using my signature “Anyone Can Run Program”and running.
- Secondary but significant focus on nutrition and weight if appropriate.
“You Don’t Have To Be Fit & Healthy To Start But You Do Have To Start To Be Fit & Healthy”